Friday, May 27, 2011

Inspiration

As I sat outside this morning to do my daily devotional I noticed what a beautiful day it was. The wind blew lightly in the trees above me. The sun was filtering through a couple clouds making the morning glow with golden warmth. It is moments like this that inspire my writing. Those special moments when you notice the small details you overlooked in the past. The small details are what make a difference in any writing so I always try to take advantage of those moments.

Inspiration to write is so important, without it your work would be stagnant and readers most likely would not respond well to your writing. When you go to write, find something that inspires you and use it, take those moments when the details jump out at you and use it! When you are inspired in your writing, your love for the story will show through to the reader and they in turn will love your work.

No comments:

Post a Comment